I’m delighted to announce a collection of six new books on Plotting Plots. Based on requests and conversations with teachers over the past few months, I have prepared SIX popular books used in U.S. middle and high schools for exploration. Here’s the list:
- Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Coming soon, I will offer some best practices for using literary data in the classroom. Until then, if you have any requests for books or suggestions, just tell me on social or via the feedback form on the website.