This season, I offer a range of books from young adult literature requested by ELA teachers in Colorado to an opaque classic epic poem to books I read as part of a book club with LeVar Burton (of Reading Rainbow).
In the coming months, I will be launching a YouTube Channel as well, while offering an increasing number of workshops for teachers. What a joy!
Here are the new literary data sets you will find for your exploration:
- Aftermath by LeVar Burton
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factor by Roald Dahl
- Great by Sara Benincasa
- A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park
- Noor by Nnedi Okorafor
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor
- The Sonnets by William Shakespeare
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
If you have other books you’d like to see, just message me! And if you are not sure how to start, it’s helpful to begin with this little post I wrote sometime back.